Why I am I starting this blog? Several reasons:
- I have a horrible memory and it is always nice to have documentation of my thoughts and what was happening in the past.
- I find I process things differently(better?) when I write them down, so this will be a good outlet for that. Often, I noticed that finding a good way to say and/or write something gives me a deeper understanding.
- I have been learning a lot of new things about all sorts of things. I am always on a journey of self growth, a journey to make the world better. I want to share and process and maybe connect with others who are on similar journeys.
- I want to explore some radical ideas and I feel uncomfortable doing it in public, especially since I don’t have it all figured out.
- I enjoy writing, but do not do it as much as I like. I am hoping this blog could help with motivation there.
- I have been going to a lot of community events that don’t seem to get any sort of media coverage. Some seem really important, like unity gathering and powerful film screenings. This could be a space to document those, or maybe that is an entirely different project.
- I enjoy the physical act of typing.
That is vague enough that I can write about whatever I want and it will be covered, right?